Tiiiin roof, RUSTY! Round was a challenge this morning. Maybe it wasn’t the wisest decision to start with encased flowers, but I did pull some stringers first and that part went well so I was feeling over confident.
It felt good to be back behind the torch this morning, even if things didn’t go perfectly. Today was about blowing away the cobwebs and making adjustments to the new space for the future.
All I managed we’re some roundish encased beads and some “crystal” shaped beads with raised flowers. They’ll probably never see the light of day, but I’m baking them in the kiln anyway.
On a scale of one to ten, I’m giving myself a solid six for today’s efforts.